Grade Submission Calendar
- Grade submission window for teachers will open at 9:00 am three full school days prior to the last day of the quarter (for example, if the quarter ended on Tuesday the 10th of the month, it would be open on Thursday the 5th of the month at 9:00 am)
- Grade submission window for teachers will close at 9:00 am on the morning after the teachers have had three nights to complete grades, weekends and holidays excluded (for example, if the quarter ended on Thursday, the 21st of the month, teachers would have Thursday night, Friday night, and Monday night to complete grades, with grades due at 9:00 am on Tuesday, the 26th of the month)
- Once the grading window closes, the office staff will prepare reports of missing grades, out-of-range grades, and mismatched grade/percentages. These will be distributed to teachers by 9:00 am the school day after the grading window closes.
- From 9:00 am the day after the grading window closes until 9:00 am the next day, the corrections window will open. The window will not re-open after this time. Any corrections to be made after this time will have to be done by office staff designated by the building principal.
- At any time between the end of the correction grading window and the release of report cards, principals may elect to distribute "rough draft" report cards for review by faculty
- On the Friday after the correction window closes, report cards will be sent home.
- Grading window opens Friday, November 30 at 9:00 am
- Quarter ends Wednesday, December 5.
- Grading window closes, Monday, December 10 at 9:00 am
- Office reports of problem grades distributed to teachers by Tuesday, December 11 at 9:00 am
- Correction window opens on Tuesday, December 11 at 9:00 am
- Correction window closes on Wednesday, December 12 at 9:00 am
- (Optional) Draft report cards distributed to faculty for review.
- Report cards sent home on Friday, December 14.